Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Chanel Pro Lumiere Substitute

There's a lot of ladies (and gentlemen) that have been extremely disappointed with Chanel's decision to discontinue their cosmetic line of foundation, Pro Lumiere. The remnants of this foundation flew off the shelves, and if you're lucky it can be found on Ebay and other beauty sites for just under $200.  (Just what I've dreamed of) In desperation to find something comparable I've ventured out to Chanel's Perfection Lumiere as a mediocre substitute.

Is there a foundation similar to Chanel Pro Lumiere?
Low and behold over the weekend I realized Chanel Lift Lumiere had familiar colors to the Pro. After working with the product I am quite pleased with the dewy finish and full coverage this product offers.  Normally, I would use 30 Cendre Intensity 2.5 in Pro and I took the same color in the Lift.

Overall review: very pleased.








Have you found anything as good as Pro Lumiere?








No comments:

Post a Comment