Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy 2013!

Wakeup each morning for 21 days and say the first three things that come to mind you're grateful for- not only does this change your way of thinking but a positive mind produces greater work and a sharper mind. I've started reading this book called, The Happiness Advantage, the study of positive psychology. My list of resolutions I'd like to be accountable for this year pertains to Happiness. Hence, Happy 2013!

Here's a few you can find on my list of "What do you enjoy?"

Yoga
Writing
Working Out
Friend Connections
Sculpting
Living Healthy

There's about 30+ things I want to incorporate in my life to complete my happiness. Making a list keeps us aware of the things we should work on. Take a moment and ask yourself, "What do I enjoy?" Then share them with me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment