Friday, July 27, 2012

Carolina's Hospital System

Through the month of July a group of individuals have been working really hard to promote and launch the CHS Pride with Carolina's Hospital System.  During the experience I've been able to see each fabulous facility and I've heard some amazing stories.

I had the liberty of working with the men and women of Carolina's Medical Center and I feel like family. Over the next couple weeks I will be sharing with you my experience and contribution to CHS Pride!

Cheers! Here's to the future!

Above you can see the many faces of CHS. Check out Briana Randle with Love Shutter Photography.  She is the glorious photographer who worked her magic behind the scenes.  Briana was such a joy to work with and I look forward to working with her in the future.  More pictures to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment