Sunday, June 6, 2010

List

Did you know it takes 30 seconds for your thoughts to affect your feelings?  So, if you are thinking something bad you have 30 seconds to immediately redirect your attention to avoid those unnecessary feelings.

 1.  Paint a picture
 2.  Work out in the yard/ plant flowers
 3.  Cook a gourmet meal
 4.  Sew something cool
 5.  Refinish a piece of furniture
 6.  Read
 7.  Go for a jog on a sunny day
 8.  Write something inspiring
 9.  Learn a new word
10. Give back

What's this?

Lying in bed, I began to make a list of things I plan to do one by one with my free time.  A little motivation to do more than nothing on my days off.  These things random and frequently pop in my head and thirty seconds later I wish I was doing it.

Could I do these all everyday?  In this particular order. Yes, please.

This is just one of many lists of things I want to do.  I thought this one was a cool one to share.




"You never know where people are in their lives and what they are going through.  Be nice (good karma) because you never know how you may impact their life."


1 comment: