Thursday, February 18, 2010

Train cases! Trunk cases!! Makeup cases!! Beauty Asylum Hair + Makeup Talk

Recently I took a flight to Memphis, TN.  I wasn't aware of the check bag weight limit.  My suitcase was 7lbs over. Standing outside the Atlanta airport for curbside check-in didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped.

If you are a makeup junky or an artist, travel cases are pretty important.

Yesterday I spent a couple hours looking around for large makeup cases. I stumbled across a few cases, but I had something like a suitcase in mind for my makeup wardrobe.  I currently have several travel cases which are great for transporting your personal collection of makeup for a day or two.
Shu Uemura

.
Expensive: If you don't want to dish the ish.. don't consider it.  $225 for this little guy.  I travel with this case if I have a business trip no longer than 2-3 days.  The heavy duty case is made of steel and packs a lot of punch in protecting your goods


Bobbi Brown-
 
Similar size as the Shu Uemura makeup case but half the cost.  The top has individual space for your brushes followed with much more organization.  The bottom unzips and serves as a great option for your moisturizer.  Most holiday seasons you can count on Bobbi to launch a trendy makeup case.  The faux-leather and sleek appeal make for one happy customer. Kudos Bobbi!  

The Mother Load


 The line of cases are called Seya and they come in small to large. Prices will run anywhere between $140- 4225. The cheapest site I found was Overstock.com for $137 + free shipping.  Several varieties ranging from croc print to aluminum.  The trays come slightly different to meet your needs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment